10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the ACC feature, but does anyone know how to set the distance so that the car doesn't slow down so far away from the vehicle ahead. Thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
In addition to what @Jesstzn offered, note that this is the right button on the R-side 4-way rocker and that the icon on the instrument cluster changes to show this change. You can also long-press this right button on the four way to change to regular cruise and back to ACC/LSF. See pages 416-429 in the OM.

·
Registered
331 Posts
What do you guys think the odds are we'll see Honda ramp up self-driving features in the 10th Civic?
Zero.

1) Honda has never been a leader in bringing computing technologies to their cars. 2) They wouldn't do it in the low-price car first, maybe in an NSX. 3) They wouldn't do it in an existing model--it would only make sense introducing it in a new ground-up model. 4) They haven't even figured out how to sell/support infotainment system software yet. Be careful what you wish for.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I had the car pretty well figured out, but that little tiny button RIGHT in front of me I completely overlooked for the last 1 month!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts