10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Select Your Trim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Peace & love from Carlsbad, CA!
This is our 2016 Honda Civic Touring.
Coming soon: D2 lowering springs, CAI, Exhaust, Carbon Fiber wrapped roof, duckbill wing, grill & chrome trim.
Also posted a photo of my wife & I.
Thanks for looking.???We love our new baby.?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Your Civic is looking good! Any plans to add something to your rear bumper to hide the bolts where the rear license plate is usually mounted?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks great!

Most colors the Civic comes in are pretty dull so its cool to see this color being so saturated.

Are you finished making modifications to your Civic or is there still some things that you are planning on adding?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coming soon: D2 lowering springs, CAI, Exhaust, Carbon Fiber wrapped roof, duckbill wing, grill & chrome trim.
Hope you have plans for aftermarket wheels unless you're happy with the OEM setup which is a good and often used practice, lowered on OEM's. Sure beats being lowered on Rota's :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hope you have plans for aftermarket wheels unless you're happy with the OEM setup which is a good and often used practice, lowered on OEM's. Sure beats being lowered on Rota's
Actually I like Rota's and have done them many times. When the oem tires go, I will be doing 18x9.5 Rota's. D2 2" lowering springs will be on until tires go and then I'll be upgrading to coilovers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your Civic is looking good! Any plans to add something to your rear bumper to hide the bolts where the rear license plate is usually mounted?
Thank you! My California license plate will be there. Still waiting to get it in the mail. The car is only a week old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts