10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Select Your Trim

Aegean Blue Metallic Civic Sedan Picture Thread

21504 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  hfpdohc
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Peace & love from Carlsbad, CA!
This is our 2016 Honda Civic Touring.
Coming soon: D2 lowering springs, CAI, Exhaust, Carbon Fiber wrapped roof, duckbill wing, grill & chrome trim.
Also posted a photo of my wife & I.
Thanks for looking.???We love our new baby.?

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 2
Your Civic is looking good! Any plans to add something to your rear bumper to hide the bolts where the rear license plate is usually mounted?
Looks great!

Most colors the Civic comes in are pretty dull so its cool to see this color being so saturated.

Are you finished making modifications to your Civic or is there still some things that you are planning on adding?
Coming soon: D2 lowering springs, CAI, Exhaust, Carbon Fiber wrapped roof, duckbill wing, grill & chrome trim.
Hope you have plans for aftermarket wheels unless you're happy with the OEM setup which is a good and often used practice, lowered on OEM's. Sure beats being lowered on Rota's :D
Hope you have plans for aftermarket wheels unless you're happy with the OEM setup which is a good and often used practice, lowered on OEM's. Sure beats being lowered on Rota's
Actually I like Rota's and have done them many times. When the oem tires go, I will be doing 18x9.5 Rota's. D2 2" lowering springs will be on until tires go and then I'll be upgrading to coilovers.
See less See more
Your Civic is looking good! Any plans to add something to your rear bumper to hide the bolts where the rear license plate is usually mounted?
Thank you! My California license plate will be there. Still waiting to get it in the mail. The car is only a week old.
Car looks great!

Looking forward to see the updated photos of the add-ons!
Here is my 2016 ex-t sedan with the sport grill conversion done. Next step is some new black wheels

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.