10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Aftermarket Leather Interior.

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  barenaked 
#1 ·
Has anyone had a aftermarket Leather Interior installed?I found a shop that will do a full leather interior for about $1000 that includes the doors and center console.Seems like a great deal.

#2 ·
In which State are you located in Deathlok? It can't be real leather, can it? Even so that's a **** good price ! I live in N.Y. And I was considering having the car vinyl wrapped clear paint protector and the shop wanted $5000. I know you were talking about interiors, but I recently owned a Maxima and a local shop wanted $350 for a polyurethane head liner.
So for a $1000 I would jump on it.

#3 ·
In which State are you located in Deathklok? It can't be real leather, can it? Even so that's a **** good price ! I live in N.Y. And I was considering having the car vinyl wrapped clear paint protector and the shop wanted $5000. I know you were talking about interiors, but I recently owned a Maxima and a local shop wanted $350 for a polyurethane head liner.
So for a $1000 I would jump on it.
I live in southern Iowa and yea it's real leather.

#4 ·
leather interior

I put a black leather interior in my 2010 EX coupe. Got it from leatherseats.com for $900. Took me about 5 evenings to do it. Do the back seat first to learn how to do it. The front seats are very complicated and very heavy. You"ll invent some new swear words, but the results are worth it. Everyone thinks it came from Honda.

Put a red & dark gray leather interior in my 1998 Civic too (Milano Red) Much easier. The front seats were much simpler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.