10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 10th gen Civic EX and after my Bluetooth stopped working, this happened:

A factory data reset (Settings>System>Factory Data Reset) fixed the issue, but I'm wondering if there's any software updates the dealer can install that might prevent this problem from happening again.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a 10th gen Civic EX and after my Bluetooth stopped working, this happened:

A factory data reset (Settings>System>Factory Data Reset) fixed the issue, but I'm wondering if there's any software updates the dealer can install that might prevent this problem from happening again.

Any thoughts?
Only the dealership would have software fixes, and you need to report all issues like this to the dealership and call Honda corporate. Nobody here is authorized to fix your car, all we can do is guess.

·
Registered
124 Posts
When did you purchase your car?

As stressed before all these issues need to be reported to Honda Corporate. Open a case with them. If they do not feel pressure they will not develop a fix.

It would be nice if there was an update or status from Honda regarding them working on the infotainment issues.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They have an update now. Service bulletin 16-022. When I went in for my first oil change this weekend I asked them about it and they didn't have it yet. Got a call today saying they have it and they can install it. I've attached a PDF of the bulletin.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts