10th Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like my 2016 EX-T BUT this passenger seat height issue has become a major flaw. When my lease is up in June 2019, I was going to buy out this car. Now because of this I am having second thoughts. If I decide to buy it, I will need a way to raise this seat. At least this thread is giving me some ideas on how to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined this forum to answer this question. I purchased a slightly used 2020 Honda Civic Touring Edition last fall after having an issue with the Mini Cooper I had at the time. Nice car, except it was a quick impulse buy, one I did in a hurry and didn't take my wife along for the test ride. BIG mistake. First time she rode in it, she didn't like the passenger seat at all. That's when I discovered the passenger seat adjustments were very limited, as in most makes and models of any manufacturer. My wife is 5'10" tall and that low seat hurt her back and made her legs cramp up. I still have the car for now, but I haven't had another car as comfortable as the Mini Cooper, it was MUCH more comfortable than the Civic. I test drove new Coopers and I have another one on order. I know it'll cost more to maintain, but our comfort is worth it at this stage of the game. BTW, both seats in the Mini Cooper, driver and passenger, both adjust equally as well, to include height adjustment. Like I always said, if you don't want to buy a Mini Cooper, don't drive one, they are very addictive. Just thought I'd throw my two cents worth in.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts