10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been gone for a while. Grew up driving imports, more Hondas then anything else. Preludes, civics, Crx, s2k, Tsx, integra and an S2k.

Road raced an ls vtec crx for a bit then moved to the west coast and got into 4x4's and motorcycles. Haven't owned a sport compact in over 12 years. Crazy, the EP3 was just coming out when I got out of the scene.

Just picked up a new Lunar Silver 2017 civic si sedan and love it. Looking forward to tinkering with it a little and also having a dead solid dd.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, not really honestly. I kinda got burnt out driving track built cars on the street and now I'm comfortable keeping it stock for a while.

Eventually I'd like to do some small cosmetic mods and maybe a tune but I'm being super picky as to not make it uncomfortable for long trips.

It's great how it is for my personal needs. So, not much reason to change anything as of yet.

Now, after a few auto x or track days, that'll probably change but until then... ;)

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Nice and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Same here...congrats and welcome back!!

I also left the Honda family to join the Nissan group for a bit. Nothing exciting just a base Altima...<yawn> Excited to return back to Honda...my first car was a 88 Honda Prelude Si 4WS. then V6 Accord and AP1 S2000 . Excited to pickup my white Civic Sedan SI, practical but plenty of fun potential! Looking forward to some simple MODS to start...Hondata, CAI, and some bulb swaps to start. Wish we had the option to get the LED headlights like Canada has....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts