10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to get a set of new tires for this coming winter. This is my first car so I don't know much about tires. I looked at many and reviews but it seems everyone got their up and downs with all of them.

I drive a Civic 19 EX. I mostly drive 80-90mph on the highway. It rains a lot where I live in NC. We rarely see snow but It can get very cold during winter. I would like to add, budget isn't a issue and I want the best tires out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been looking to get a set of new tires for this coming winter. This is my first car so I don't know much about tires. I looked at many and reviews but it seems everyone got their up and downs with all of them.

I drive a Civic 19 EX. I mostly drive 80-90mph on the highway. It rains a lot where I live in NC. We rarely see snow but It can get very cold during winter. I would like to add, budget isn't a issue and I want the best tires out there.
I really like the Continental Pro Contact. They are grippier than the OEM tires and took a little getting used to. They just feel more stable now that I am accustomed to the grip.
I didn’t care for the OEM tires in Nebraska winters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts