10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to change the blow off valve on the new 2016 touring civics? i know some people dont like the whole obnoxious blow off valve, buttttttt i love it, everytime i hear a loud blow off in my area its just such a head turner

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think Boomba Racing was making one or something too... Don't know if they gave up!

·
Registered
198 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Boomba is now saying they are working on a recirculating BOV and 50/50 version.I personally am not really interested in this but thought Id share what Ive read.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Boomba is now saying they are working on a recirculating BOV and 50/50 version.I personally am not really interested in this but thought Id share what Ive read.
to clarify, they are "looking into it" I dont think they have begun the work yet. I want to be able to hear my recirc valve bc I think its cool. Some thing its dumb but whatever. Im not going to put that VTA BOV just for noise though, I want it done right

·
Registered
89 Posts
That's actually quite loud. I've seen videos of other peoples and I guess because of the sound quality, I couldn't hear it too much. But on yours I can definitely hear it, especially in the drive by. How much was it on eBay ??

·
Registered
12 Posts
the car also has a map sensor that should override the differential in air in the ecu. prove me wrong. everyone with the bov saying 0 issues. but more time should tell.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts