10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Civic EX-T and have notice an issue with Bluetooth and Android Auto phone call quality. In the car, all sounds great, but the folks I talk too all say they hear road noise "warble" sound such that at times they cannot hear me.

Took it to the dealer, they replaced the in-cabin microphone (located in the over-head light area). But even after them replacing the microphone, it still is there.

Anyone else notice call quality issues?

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Civic EX-T and have notice an issue with Bluetooth and Android Auto phone call quality. In the car, all sounds great, but the folks I talk too all say they hear road noise "warble" sound such that at times they cannot hear me.

Took it to the dealer, they replaced the in-cabin microphone (located in the over-head light area). But even after them replacing the microphone, it still is there.

Anyone else notice call quality issues?

Thanks,
Bob
I've got a 2018 Civic SI experiencing the same issues with my iPhone. I'm concerned that replacing will just be a waste of time. Did you ever get it resolved?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never did get this resolved. I have had the dealership look at it many times, and even replaced the Bluetooth microphone in the overhead with NO luck. Road noise is picked up and receiver of my calls still say it sound like I am in water "whooshing" on top of my voice. Very frustrating given my Bluetooth calling in my 2015 Honda Pilot is clear as can be!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts