10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2017 ex hatch for about 4 months now. Interested in gettinh brighter headlights, as in LEDs. Any idea where to start?

·
Registered
382 Posts
there's a difference in brighter lights and better lights. if you want brighter...then LED's are the way to go. if you want better lights...HID is probably the best.

there's a ton of info on the web regarding this very issue. if you notice...most cars that come factory with LED's have more than one LED light for the headlights. there is a reason for that....'throw'. HID's throw the light down the road better....LED's are brighter...but, not better for seeing down the road.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I purchased 160 watt led bulbs for ~$20 bucks on eBay. Works great! I also bought led fog lights. I aimed for yellow, but they are more green than yellow. I still like them a lot. I can post a picture later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased 160 watt led bulbs for ~$20 bucks on eBay. Works great! I also bought led fog lights. I aimed for yellow, but they are more green than yellow. I still like them a lot. I can post a picture later.
Pics? Link to the bulbs? Did they come with all the necessary hardware needed to install them PROPERLY?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts