10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new sedan should be in Canadian showrooms by mid November. The DX model will start at $15,990 and the Touring model with standard Honda Sensing will cost $26,990. (from the Globe and Mail) This seems too cheap. Maybe some features are being left out ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's the price of
The current SI...
Scary

And they said in their ads in Europe about the type R.. 299$ euro (~448$usd) (affordable great performance) can't wait to see the pride in USA and Canada is they are going to
Keep that same mentality about great performance and anordable.

·
Registered
959 Posts
The new sedan should be in Canadian showrooms by mid November. The DX model will start at $15,990 and the Touring model with standard Honda Sensing will cost $26,990. (from the Globe and Mail) This seems too cheap. Maybe some features are being left out ?
No I don't think so... honda.ca says that 2015 Touring sedan MSRPs for $25,550 and the DX has only gotten more expensive by $200

http://www.honda.ca/civic_sedan/touring_10314/specs

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think the price is going to be quite reasonable. A very small increase over the current generation price. Options, I assume, will be fairly priced as well. This isn't a luxury vehicle with ridiculous options that cost thousands of dollars just for the **** of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts