10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch the 2016 Civic Sedan Debut HERE Tonight!

Tomorrow at at 6:15 pm PDT/9:15 pm EST Honda will reveal the 10th generation of the Civic Sedan live from Youtube Space LA. Motivated by Millennials Honda has tapped alt-band Night Riots to headline, NBC's Liz Hernandez of 'Access Hollywood' fame will be hosting.

For those of you unable to make it out to California we have the live video feed embedded.

Autoguide is on site in Los Angeles and will be providing us with updates. All information is embargoed until 9:15 EST on September 16th.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Everybody is talking about LA, what happened to the detroit event that was supposed to run concurrently?? anyone with details on that???

·
Registered
959 Posts
Don't you remember, when they announced the reveal would take place on the 16th it was said in both LA and Detroit. There was a press release detailimg LA but detroit seems to of slipped away...then again the car in ann arbor was there for a reason...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
This article and the source it refers to specifically mention "sedan" and no other models that we have been aware will be part of the 10th generation line up. So by now you can guess what we'll see in detroit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
This article and the source it refers to specifically mention "sedan" and no other models that we have been aware will be part of the 10th generation line up. So by now you can guess what we'll see in detroit.
Jeez, how hard is this point to make...

I'm not curious about what they're showing... they said two events... but Honda has only detailed one...in LA... what about Detroit...IS MY QUESTION...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I was under the impression that the Detroit event was supposed to do at the same time. The two events being the same, and held concurrently.

It would be difficult to do this though considering the host and band involved with the LA event.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Maybe while the LA debut is more about the live feed and performance the detroit debut is more about press so that they didn't have to travel as far?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts