10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. I've ordered a '17 Civic Hatchback Sport, white, with manual transmission, and the local dealer can't seem to produce the thing. I'm starting to draft a bitchy letter to Honda-USA. Got thoughts, arguments, stories? FRUSTRATED, I went to Subaru, to drive the stick-shift Impreza Sport Hatchback, and I didn't like it at all. Hence, I must be patient, or go drive the Mazda.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same exact issue with my dealer ... I ordered a stick-shift Sport Hatch in October. It was delayed multiple times. Then it materialized on their lot last week with no warning to anyone.

I've been driving my new car for a week now and Love it. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I say you wait it out.. maybe look at dealers at a distance and take a little road trip with a friend :) Which area do you live in, perhaps we can band together to help and find you one!

It's never a good thing to settle and if you really want the Civic, it'll be so much more worth it when you finally get your hands on it

·
Registered
8 Posts
My dealer said there was only one Hatchback sport with manual transmission left in the state. Bought it last saturday and will have it by wednesday. i did not had the color choice, which is white. They told me that otherwise i would have to wait 6 month in order to have one...

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
This is becoming the norm, unfortunately. Three-pedaled cars are being produced in smaller and smaller numbers and in a lot of cases it will be take what you can get or STFU. I searched for over six months to find my 2007 Civic 5-speed and when I looked into it with my Hatch I decided it wasn't worth the hassle and wait so I opted for the CVT instead.

Not entirely dissatisfied. All things considered the CVT is pretty well engineered as compared to a lot of the other ones available on the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts