10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer notified me my car is here , get to pick it up Wed. They have a couple options to add. Black Touring sedan with ivory interior.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Awesome, glad to have another owner on the forum.

Did trade in the TL in you avatar for the Civic? If so, i know you'll be missing the power from that V6, but surely not its gas mileage, it's as bad as some small V8's! I had a Lexus LS430 that got better mileage than those TL's.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, glad to have another owner on the forum.

Did trade in the TL in you avatar for the Civic? If so, i know you'll be missing the power from that V6, but surely not its gas mileage, it's as bad as some small V8's! I had a Lexus LS430 that got better mileage than those TL's.

Nope ,, I have a 2013 Civic with 18K on it I am trading ,, You know,,, the TL gets great mileage on the highway as long as you keep your foot out of it and that's where I drive it most. The TL is an 06 with 45K miles on it. Dropped on 19's , CAI etc .

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked it up this afternoon. Came in perfect and markless . Looks like a lot to learn re the voice recognition and other electronic options.

Tomorrow it gets a layer of Zaino AOI then a layer of the Zaino sealant. Couple more on the weekend. Weathertech front mats on the way. Possible exhaust mods on the weekend . Added the vent visors and on a black car they blend and flow extreemly well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts