10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to a new city for a job and my apartment is close enough to walk to work every M-F. The apartment I'm getting already has a carport but I'm debating on getting a car cover since my hatch will be sitting there for most of the week.

Is it really worth getting a car cover? I read that you have to wash your car ever time you put on the cover and that sounds like a real drag to me. The main reason for me to get a car cover would to reduce the amount of car washes I need to keep it looking nice. I also have never been the type to care about the detailing of my car, but at the same time, I don't like driving around a dust cake looking car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would look into getting a ceramic paint coating done. I recently had mine done and it helps repel water spots dust and makes it a breeze to clean looks brand new off the show room floor every time. Its a bit pricey upfront depending who does it how much paint correction is needed and what brand you go with but in my opinion its worth every penny. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts