10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum, but I wonder if it is possible that when posting a question, if we couldn't get an email if someone does a reply to a thread question, or if someone responds back to a reply we made to someone on a thread. I am not used to this forum quite yet, & have had a little hard time checking any previous questions or answers. I know sites like Amazon are big & they have a ton of money, but they do send out emails when someone has answered a product question. I think some other sites do also. Would this be too costly or time consuming to do so?

·
Super Moderator
424 Posts
:nerd:Hi Charliein. I you look above the first post at the top of every page in a thread you will see a black bar across the screen, in this bar there will be drop down boxes, in the drop down box titled "Thread Tools" you will have some options, one will be "Subscribe to this Thread". If you click on this tool a new screen will open and you will have the options you are looking for. Hope this is helpful and keep the questions coming, everybody learns when we ask.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:nerd:Hi Charliein. I you look above the first post at the top of every page in a thread you will see a black bar across the screen, in this bar there will be drop down boxes, in the drop down box titled "Thread Tools" you will have some options, one will be "Subscribe to this Thread". If you click on this tool a new screen will open and you will have the options you are looking for. Hope this is helpful and keep the questions coming, everybody learns when we ask.

Thanks for the reply & handy info! Like my new Civic & this forum being new to me, it is taking time to learn all of the functions available!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts