10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A new skirt kit called the Black Pack will be available in June. Looks pretty good to me. Nothing too crazy but noticeable ? Either way it'll only be available in Australia. Check out the pictures and the little write up from Car Scoops below !

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/05/hondas-new-civic-black-pack-special-for.html
Previously available on the Jazz, Honda's Black Pack accessories can now be ordered on the tenth-gen Civic too in Australia, with sales to start this June.

Available on all five trims of the compact sedan, the Black Pack adds a number of black accents, including a sports grille, front under spoiler, side skirts, mirror covers, ducktail spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels, instead of the standard 16-inch rims.

Getting the package on the VTi, VTi-S, VTi-L and VTi-LX will set you back for an extra $2,998 AUD ($2,197 USD) on top of the cars' price tag, but if you go for the Civic in the RS trim, then the optional Black Pack will be cheaper, at AU$2,298 (US$1,684), as this version already has a black grille and boot spoiler, so it will only add the rest of the kit and the larger alloy wheels.

The four-door Civic will eventually be joined by the Civic Hatch and the high-performance Type R hot hatch in Australia.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That kit looks great to me but I would probably make it a bit more unique to me and also OEM-looking by adding some red pinstriping. Just not sure exactly where but its usually best to add it to where original breaks in the design are

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally see what your saying, like.. if you had a red pin-strip to outline the heaviest line in the front lip and the side skirts .. really proper

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Not sure how I feel about the side skirt but the front does look great with the matte black. Don't suppose you have pictures of the black pack coupe?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I actually really like it completely. The front end is the real kicker of course, looks pretty aggressive. Kinda wish they put some rear spats on it though

·
Registered
876 Posts
Not bad at all. I was thinking it could use some red pinstriping to give it a bit of a Type R look, and if you're down for doing that, maybe you can take some inspiration from the lines on the Lamborghini Centenario.

Example:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
It's the extra pieces beside the fog lights. Where did you get those? I like the sporty look without it being overly beefy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts