10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this video which is apparently a stunt course designed by fan submissions via twitter. Looked pretty interesting, there's only a few bits that I really enjoyed. Everything else was meh.. what do you think ?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thought when the sign said "doughnuts", they meant for the driver to do doughnuts. Didn't think it would actually rain doughnuts on him.

Though te dinosaur could use more glitter, the kind that you can never remove from carpets, ever.

·
Registered
876 Posts
That was really good, too bad Honda themselves don't have that level of creativity to do ad's, if they did then maybe we would watch. I know that on YouTube it would help with pulling in just about anyone to watch and get familiar with the brand.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought when the sign said "doughnuts", they meant for the driver to do doughnuts. Didn't think it would actually rain doughnuts on him.

Though te dinosaur could use more glitter, the kind that you can never remove from carpets, ever.
I was thinking the exact same thing... I was like "oh nice, some smokey donuts and burnouts" and then I was like ".....wut?" :|

And I seen virtually nothing glittery coming out of that darn dinosaur... nonsense...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I read a few suggestions from people on their twitter page, would have been great to see them re-enact this scene.
that scene in fast and furious 5 where they stealin cars off a train, and dom saves brian from death and drives the car off a cliff

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I read a few suggestions from people on their twitter page, would have been great to see them re-enact this scene.
Lol ! That definitely would have been a spectacle to see.. That would have been more than enough for a full darn video. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts