10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I download apps onto my 2016 Civic EX-T infotainment system?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am not sure on how to download the apps, but could you confirm what your version of software running on the infotainment system is? I'm just curious...

Thanks,
Truckin

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Maybe that feature was left there so dealerships can add new things when needed. i think someone tried loading an apk onto a USB and then tried to install it in the civic system but that didn't work.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Details information choice on the settings menu wil get you into a screen that gives all Kinda options.I changed my wallpaper to live image off of choices available on the infotainment system.Ive found the app screen that contains all of the apps already on the system.Probably 15 apps from android to apple play.IDK I'll keep messing with it till I solve how.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Details information choice on the settings menu wil get you into a screen that gives all Kinda options.I changed my wallpaper to live image off of choices available on the infotainment system.Ive found the app screen that contains all of the apps already on the system.Probably 15 apps from android to apple play.IDK I'll keep messing with it till I solve how.
If you find the sequence post it! LOL! I would love to add Google Maps instead of Apple Maps..

Thanks,
Truckin

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just installed honda hack after rooting it. Watch this guy. I am pasting link here. He explained step by step. Its very easy. I don't recommend watching videos while driving but you can install apps, watch youtube or netflix and other cool apps. I just did it today. Its like a smart tv now. But remember the guy who has hacked it and created honda hack, to get authorisation the system charges 10$ for basic package which does most of stuff installing apps and watching vids etc. Pro version gives way more features. Link is below. Be safe guys.
Note: don't watch videos while driving, think of your loved ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you find the sequence post it! LOL! I would love to add Google Maps instead of Apple Maps..

Thanks,
Truckin
I just installed honda hack after rooting it. Watch this guy. I am pasting link here. He explained step by step. Its very easy. I don't recommend watching videos while driving but you can install apps, watch youtube or netflix and other cool apps. I just did it today. Its like a smart tv now. But remember the guy who has hacked it and created honda hack, to get authorisation the system charges 10$ for basic package which does most of stuff installing apps and watching vids etc. Pro version gives way more features. Link is below. Be safe guys.
Note: don't watch videos while driving, think of your loved ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts