10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums. I'm looking forward to fixing up my civic and hopefully I get can some cool ideas from you guys!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your purchase ! The forum is definitely filled with a ton of ideas for you to do. What do you think you'll be modifying first ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your purchase ! The forum is definitely filled with a ton of ideas for you to do. What do you think you'll be modifying first ?
Thanks! I been talking to HPS Performance to see if they will use my car to make design an intake. Hoping it would be my first mod. haha

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Fingers crossed for you! Heard the HPS Performance cold air intakes are great and you notice an improvement in sound and performance after installing one. I don't think there's an aftermarket intake out for teh civic yet so if this works out you may be the first one.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hopefully they give you a free intake since it doesn't cost that much anyway. Too many companies just give small discounts and nothing more.

Keep us posted on how that goes, the more options we have for aftermarket parts the better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hopefully they give you a free intake since it doesn't cost that much anyway. Too many companies just give small discounts and nothing more.

Keep us posted on how that goes, the more options we have for aftermarket parts the better.
Forsure I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts