10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
Production is taking place in Alliston Canada. Woo Canada. I'm curious if that will be the home of every form of the 10th gen civic. Because that is a huge number of units that the one factory will be responsible for.

While production of the sedan has just begun, Honda said we'll soon be treated to the "most diverse and innovative lineup in Civic's 43-year history." That lineup includes sedan and coupe variants, a five-door hatchback, high-performance Si models and the first Civic Type-R to be offered in North America.

· Registered
991 Posts
I'm 55 years old and the red seems too "young" (to put it nicely). I love the deep reds on many other cars. I want to see what the burgundy looks like and maybe the blue or dark grey also.
How old are you?
I'm glad they don't offer those colors. Honda doesn't want the car to look old. I think its more likely that older people would want to buy a car that looks younger, than younger people would want to buy a car that looks older.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.