10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have some great spy shots of the Civic Type R. The awesome thing is that there is no camouflage. What a great look at the Type R.

Its not quite as extreme as the concept was, but I think we could all have guessed that.

Not too much longer till we will see the Civic Type R in its full glory though. It should debut on march 3rd at the Geneva Motor Show.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
no reason for it to have camoflauge we're well past that process especially as a while ago they released videos showing the type r in full

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear spoiler still has semi-integrated taillights. I think that is a fair compromise for the production version.

·
Registered
876 Posts
too bad from these pictures we can't make out what make and model of tire it's running, unless someone here is familiar with the tread pattern.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I love the media, the CTR has been undisguised since Day 1. Honda always shows it as a concept and then builds it in identical spec a year later...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I love the media, the CTR has been undisguised since Day 1. Honda always shows it as a concept and then builds it in identical spec a year later...
Exactly, what was originally seen was obviously very close to production aside from a few minor things, not much they could have done different

1 - 9 of 9 Posts