10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought Id start a thread to discuss all the intakes for the 1.5 Turbo.Hopefully we can start a database of all the intakes their pros and cons.Then stuck so it can be easily found.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own the Mishimoto.Great quality IMO.The only thing Im concerned about is the metal box it sits in causing heatsoak.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
198 Posts
I own the Mishimoto.Great quality IMO.The only thing Im concerned about is the metal box it sits in causing heatsoak.
did you remove the resonator box from below when you took out the factory intake?

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you remove the resonator box from below when you took out the factory intake?
Nope wasn't required to install the Mishimoto intake and in case I wanna at some point return to stock.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll then get this started but feel free to add others AFE/Takeda intake.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
That Takeda impresses me with their design. Does the "airbox" connect to something - aka is that hole at the bottom? Would love to see actual pics.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^^^^^Yes that connects to the factory part that would go into the factory air box.That is a interesting feature.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys,

Here are our dyno charts for our 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Performance Intake we released early last summer.

Also, check out our dyno video!

Let us know if anyone has any more questions!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Those are some impressive gains, gains along the lines of what seems like it can be felt unlike other intake systems i've had in the past. Did your development team provide any feedback on how it felt on the street with your intake?

Feeling makes modifications like this most rewarding :D

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Is the top off the intake box?

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts