10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we wait why not reminisce? Post up your favorite Civic pictures, anything is game except for 9th gen!

·
Registered
991 Posts
What's with the angry looking faceless people in the background? Are these Civics running away from a zombie apocalypse or something?

·
Registered
991 Posts
How can they be angry without facial expressions ;) INITIAL D...

del sol, because unique

That would be a pretty interesting looking car, but I'm not sure if that will be seeing a revived version any time soon. Interesting to look at just because it is unique to a lot of the other examples we have here.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is quite the Honda Civic. Any idea what the story is behind it? Does it belong to someone special or is it being raced in a particular series?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've always been a bit confused why they didnt chuck the CRZ under the Civic umbrella as well...

I know right.
This was the vehicle people we're hoping would be a great successor to the CRX which it wasn't so much.

Honda could have made it into something more than what it was. Now that they're putting more attention on fun products, hopefully the CRZ will get some changes that enthusiasts would favor.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you'd think with the industry turning to hybird as sporty and the in house work on the NSX we get to see the CRZ drop its other ball....

·
Registered
876 Posts
you'd think with the industry turning to hybird as sporty and the in house work on the NSX we get to see the CRZ drop its other ball....
That would be a transition i'd like to see.
From being purely an econobox to something more performance focused, great way to save and better the CRZ.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts