10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 2.5 weeks, I finally figured out how to get the big analog clock plus an imported wallpaper picture on the display. :)

When you display the main menu, there are ~5 blank screens to the left of it that you can scroll to. What they are for, I do not know. I did figure out, however, that you can display animated wallpaper on those screens. Things like a roiling smoke background.

I cannot find any way to put the animated wallpaper on the INFO:CLOCK screen, though. While I like my imported-picture wallpaper, I worry about screen burn-in if I use it for a long time. I figure I wouldn't have to worry about burn-in with the animated wall papers, but I can't figure out how to get the clock with those.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
They don't mention any of this in the owner's or navigation manual. Guess it's something you have to click around to figure out.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Don't think burn in is an issue with these types of displays, if they are anything like the LCD displays in my new Corvette. The Corvette is two years old now, and when I switch display types for speedo and other dash gauges, there is no indication of burn in. And I usually keep the same speedo and dash gauges up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here's the clock with an imported picture...
How do you get it to that screen? I have found when you are on the home screen, you can tap the clock in the upper right corner. This brings you to a section where you have 'clock/wallpaper setting'. there i can set to one of the stock wallpapers and click 'Ok'. Other than that, how do i get the wallpaper + clock combo to show up on the screen?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts