Congratulations new 10th Gen Civic owners! Several members of the forum have already taken delivery of their brand new Civic Sedans.
Touring in Lunar Silver Metallic with ivory roof liner.Not a big car guy but ill tell you I don't think the smile on my face ever went away when I was driving the car
• Ridiculously bright headlights and high beams (a pro?)
• Center armrest is a little too hard
• Needs LED fog lights
Touring in Modern Steel Metallic and he’s loving it! Bought it at MSRP with trade in.
• Huge trunk able to fit everything that was originally in his Prius
• Very comfortable; electrics seat adjustment is great and there’s more room than his Prius
• Super quiet unless you step on it (http://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum...on-forum/4658-test-drove-today.html#post59130)
• Steering was very responsive
• The 7" display was the best he’s seen with outstanding colors
• Trunk carpet is cheap
EX trim in black with cloth interior for 21k.Now, I've owned, a 7th, 8th, 9th and now 10th generation. So far, I love it!
Feedback after putting in 100 miles:
• Very well put together
• The brake feature at stop lights is very cool
• Upscale dashboard
• Civic drives more like a sports car
• Like the seats a lot
Picked up his 2.0 EX in White Orchid Pearl just this morning!
• It's different and light
• Really liking android auto
• Fan of the low driving position
For those of you still shopping the 10th gen Civic, which trim and options are you considering?