10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Congratulations new 10th Gen Civic owners! Several members of the forum have already taken delivery of their brand new Civic Sedans.

Kevin35623

Not a big car guy but ill tell you I don't think the smile on my face ever went away when I was driving the car
Touring in Lunar Silver Metallic with ivory roof liner.

• Ridiculously bright headlights and high beams (a pro?)
• Center armrest is a little too hard
• Needs LED fog lights

Gary Tate

Touring in Modern Steel Metallic and he’s loving it! Bought it at MSRP with trade in.

• Huge trunk able to fit everything that was originally in his Prius
• Very comfortable; electrics seat adjustment is great and there’s more room than his Prius
• Super quiet unless you step on it (http://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum...on-forum/4658-test-drove-today.html#post59130)
• Steering was very responsive
• The 7" display was the best he’s seen with outstanding colors
• Trunk carpet is cheap

anthonymichaels

Now, I've owned, a 7th, 8th, 9th and now 10th generation. So far, I love it!
EX trim in black with cloth interior for 21k.

Feedback after putting in 100 miles:
• Very well put together
• The brake feature at stop lights is very cool
• Upscale dashboard
• Civic drives more like a sports car
• Like the seats a lot

liquid squid

Picked up his 2.0 EX in White Orchid Pearl just this morning!

• It's different and light
• Really liking android auto
• Fan of the low driving position

For those of you still shopping the 10th gen Civic, which trim and options are you considering?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Congrats everyone!
White Orchid Pearl looks

Still waiting for the coupe but I think the Touring Burgundy Night Pearl would look great with ivory interior but it only comes with black interior in Canada... Canadians only get to choose from 4 paint colors...
Maybe the rear bumper appliqué for accessories but that's it.
@anthonymichaels going to get a 11th gen if that ever happens? :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
congrats on taking delivery everyone.

never realized this till now but i'm starting to like how grey is looking, it's growing on me more than white...which currently is my favorite, but that might change.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm driving a grey car for almost 9 years now
don't care how good the 10th gen will look in grey but no more grey for me :p
I was the same way with blue. My 95, 07 and 13 were all blue... i was finally done with blue (tho it's my favorite color) and got my white 14 coupe. My 10th gen will most likely be white as well unless the aegean blue really really really impressed me in person on the coupe.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was the same way with blue. My 95, 07 and 13 were all blue... i was finally done with blue (tho it's my favorite color) and got my white 14 coupe. My 10th gen will most likely be white as well unless the aegean blue really really really impressed me in person on the coupe.
if I had to buy a new car right now
it would be the euro 9thgen civic hatch in sportyblue with black rims (1.6 idtec) that color suits the facelift incredibly well

·
Registered
346 Posts
I totally love my 2016 Rallye Red Touring, I wish the interior had come with the tan leather, but the black is nice too.
I've done a few add ons to her in the first week of ownership, really put my stamp on her. And I changed the tires, because the Firestones that came with her sucked in the rain

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
2016 aftermarket fog light kit install

Does anyone know where I can find the aftermarket fog light kit installation manual? OEM version replaces the blinker knob. My aftermarket has a small illuminated on/off switch that mounts on the dash to the left side of the steering wheel. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts