10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
This looks VERY different than the cosmic blue that Honda is now showing on their website. And I am REALLY struggling to decide which color I want!! Either *** or this. In your pics, it looks almost navy. On the website, it looks much more like a slate blue.
Can you help me out?? Please look at the website, then your pics. Maybe the lighting on your pics is off?
I need to know!!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
This looks VERY different than the cosmic blue that Honda is now showing on their website. And I am REALLY struggling to decide which color I want!! Either *** or this. In your pics, it looks almost navy. On the website, it looks much more like a slate blue.
Can you help me out?? Please look at the website, then your pics. Maybe the lighting on your pics is off?
I need to know!!

I would trust his pictures more actually... honda heavily retouches the photos they add to their website and it ends up distorting the colors alot. His pictures are probably more true to life than the honda website is.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would trust his pictures more actually... honda heavily retouches the photos they add to their website and it ends up distorting the colors alot. His pictures are probably more true to life than the honda website is.
Robb, that was hugely helpful. I am shocked at the enormous difference. SHAME on Honda for that--seriously.
These are pretty much totally different colors!!
So now I can let the dealers know what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it might be a rare combo: *** with Ivory interior.
I want my Touring now!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah never go by the Honda website pictures. They don't look anything like that in real life. Go by pictures at dealer websites and cars.com

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Robb, that was hugely helpful. I am shocked at the enormous difference. SHAME on Honda for that--seriously.
These are pretty much totally different colors!!
So now I can let the dealers know what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it might be a rare combo: *** with Ivory interior.
I want my Touring now!!
You're very welcome.

Also, from what i heard elsewhere from a dealer, finding *** with the ivory will be alot easier than *** with black interior from what they had to say, which i think... i might choose all black instead of the ivory.

I like the ivory, but i don't know if ivory says sporty in a coupe as much as all black or gray would.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I find this blue kinda drab. It should have done something slightly more bold because this one makes the Civic feel older. I think that I am going to go with black. The contrast with the red tail lights appeals to me.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I find this blue kinda drab. It should have done something slightly more bold because this one makes the Civic feel older. I think that I am going to go with black. The contrast with the red tail lights appeals to me.
I feel like if they had brightened/saturated it just a touch and added a green hue to it it'd be alot nicer looking, like a dark teal. It's got too much gray in it, even my 07 royal blue pearl coupe was nicer than this blue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not too bad a blue...reminds me of my 93 civic.....looks like neither blue offered in Canada....according to Honda.ca

R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts