10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I'm purchasing a 2016 Civic in a few days, but I'm having some trouble deciding which color to get. I'm torn between the Cosmic Blue Metallic and the Modern Steel Metallic. From my point of view, the cosmic blue seems a little more feminine, but also very bold-looking, as well; it's fairly dark in person. The modern steel is very mature, classy, and bold to me. Anyways, I'd like to hear your input on which color of the two you prefer and why!

Cosmic Blue Metallic

Modern Steel Metallic

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the Modern Steel Metallic and I love it. It looks so nice in person. It compliments the sporty shape of the new Civic extremely well. Mature and classy as you described it, I would definitely agree.

That being said, if the dealer had a Cosmic Blue Metallic available, I very well might have gone with that color instead. Blue is my favorite car color and I think this particular shade is very handsome. It will also stand out well from the black/white/silver/gray that make up almost every car on the road.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Depends on what you like. I personally like colors other than black or white so the Cosmic Blue Metallic would be my choice.
And I tend to lose my car in the parking lot when it's a common color...

·
Registered
66 Posts
For me the fact that the interior on a Cosmic Blue Civic is not available in black is an issue especially with kids in the vehicle. Scuffs, scrapes, and stains on the lighter interior would be my main concern.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Cosmic Blue for sure, the impact it has over the grey just can't be compared IMO.

Plus how many Blue Civic's do you see on the road?

I see a lot of white and black Civic's, grey isn't as common and Blue is quite rare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts