10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
I noticed a lot of of things from the recently spied test mule on the concept originally posted that are consistent to a degree...

Things such as how the roof slopes, belt line position, lines around the front fender and rear 1/4 panel along with how much around the rear 1/4 the tail light wraps around.

This could be one of the closest concepts.

·
Registered
991 Posts
If you look at some of the other concept Honda has brought to beijing in the past you will see they end up seeping into production...

The model in this picture looks cold.

As much as Honda will way that the next Civic is revolutionary, I don't think that it will be that far away from the design language and styling that we would expect.

·
Registered
876 Posts
BTW I don't know about you guys but the lower front fascia on the concept below looks great to me, a look i haven't seen on a production model Honda, something that would be great to have on the Civic.

Even how the lower portion of the grille is with the black bars look great to me, but not the chrome bar and how it's positioned.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.