10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the concept B shown in beijing. Now I don't think this IS the 10th gen, but I do think it dictates important pieces of Honda's design language...

·
Registered
170 Posts
If Honda sticks with that awful-looking design language I will be saying "sayonara" to Honda. It reminds me of the Accord Crosstour.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Most of the time, a concept car won't look exactly like the production car, but if it comes close to this, I would be okay with that. If it is a hatchback, I'll definitely get one. :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
The front is pretty grotesque but I like the rear taillight design. The sides also look pretty good. I just can't believe how ugly the front headlight design is though. Yuck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
If you look at some of the other concept Honda has brought to beijing in the past you will see they end up seeping into production...

·
Registered
876 Posts
I noticed a lot of of things from the recently spied test mule on the concept originally posted that are consistent to a degree...

Things such as how the roof slopes, belt line position, lines around the front fender and rear 1/4 panel along with how much around the rear 1/4 the tail light wraps around.

This could be one of the closest concepts.

·
Registered
991 Posts
If you look at some of the other concept Honda has brought to beijing in the past you will see they end up seeping into production...

The model in this picture looks cold.

As much as Honda will way that the next Civic is revolutionary, I don't think that it will be that far away from the design language and styling that we would expect.

·
Registered
876 Posts
BTW I don't know about you guys but the lower front fascia on the concept below looks great to me, a look i haven't seen on a production model Honda, something that would be great to have on the Civic.

Even how the lower portion of the grille is with the black bars look great to me, but not the chrome bar and how it's positioned.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts