10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
If you look at some of the other concept Honda has brought to beijing in the past you will see they end up seeping into production...

The model in this picture looks cold.

As much as Honda will way that the next Civic is revolutionary, I don't think that it will be that far away from the design language and styling that we would expect.

· Registered
991 Posts
yea it does look like the taillights may stick around on the production model. Maybe they won't wrap quite as far around the sides as in the concept. I also wonder if they will be keeping the lightbar or if the taillights will end up separated.

· Registered
991 Posts
Isn't the large taillight connecting the left and right sides a Lincoln "trademark"? The new Dodge cars have them, but they have two, not just one.
I think that in combination with the taillights, the Civic isn't really in danger of appearing like a Lincoln. The way the taillights make the lightbar kind of curl at the ends is much different from what Lincoln is doing.

· Registered
991 Posts
I'm more concerned with the headlights transferring over to the Civic. I find the front fascia of this concept pretty ugly. If they do a bold fascia on the next Civic that is in line with what this concept shows, it may be enough for me to look into other options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.