10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove the touring coupe today drove good a little on the ugly side and this green definitely a girls color/or a girly guys color!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Never expected that response of green. I sort of view this green how I few the vibrant colors offered on cars like the M4 and RC-F, finally we get a bit of that on a mainstream car like the Civic.

It looks like something special and to enthusiasts not as well informed about them... might think it's an Si or some high trim.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I kind of like the green, but my family says no. Looks like white orchid pearl for me. ;)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I kind of like the green, but my family says no. Looks like white orchid pearl for me. ;)
White is almost always a good choice. Originally I wanted white but over time I noticed white on the current design isn't up to my liking, darker colors have been appearing better, red and black being a couple of them.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I prefer lighter colors, but "one man's food is another man's poison". :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I prefer lighter colors, but "one man's food is another man's poison". :)
I do too, light colors are priority to me but one thing I learned is not all cars look best in light colors (to me), and looking right in its color is another priority.

Darker colors blur body lines and panel gaps out more, my primary reason why, don't like body lines and panel gaps that stand out too much:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, I see what you mean, but I'm more concerned with solar heat build up on a dark color. I would REALLY prefer a dark jade green with gold two-tone combo, but I'll settle for white or lunar silver.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts