10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good after market headlights that won't void out my warranty, also I was looking for any other customization ideas that you guys may have that will also not void out the warranty. Any ideas welcome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can search on-line. I got some from eBay fairly cheap. No changing the headlights should not void the warranty unless the mechanic can prove the part (any part!) causes the problem. This includes exhausts, wheels, tires...etc. Besides you still pay for most repairs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have you considered just installing LED "bulbs"? I did that with my SI and love how they look and how much i can see at night. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Canadian Si's get the LED headlights from the Touring model, so I can't see why they would not be right for US models. I really love them on mine!
aww wtf I bought mine just outside of Canada but it says it was built in Canada why didn't mine come with those headlights!!!!!!!!! Lucky Dog

·
Registered
135 Posts
Canadian Si's get the LED headlights from the Touring model, so I can't see why they would not be right for US models. I really love them on mine!
aww wtf I bought mine just outside of Canada but it says it was built in Canada why didn't mine come with those headlights!!!!!!!!! Lucky Dog
Maybe I shouldn't tell you what else Canadian Si's get in comparison to US ones. LOL

To price it under $25k USD, Honda chose the base model for US-bound Si's. In Canada, our Si's are based off the highest trim so we get Navigation, Wireless Charging, Sunroof which I'm not sure you get, rear Heated Seats, Donut Spare, and the LED headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't tell you what else Canadian Si's get in comparison to US ones. LOL

To price it under $25k USD, Honda chose the base model for US-bound Si's. In Canada, our Si's are based off the highest trim so we get Navigation, Wireless Charging, Sunroof which I'm not sure you get, rear Heated Seats, Donut Spare, and the LED headlights.

Devastation has sunken in :( that is nuts all I have is heated seats and moon roof. You have wireless charging and navigation also this is crazy i'm jealous wow wish I lived in Canada :(

·
Registered
14 Posts

I live in Canada and my Si came with Navigation(Tested without any Cell phone in car to make sure it wasn't using data plan), Sunroof, Wireless charging, Spare Donut with tools, and as well the LED lights. very odd then.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Standard answer is to replace it with the stock bypass valve. BOV causes more issues on this motor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts