121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #122

·
Registered
23 Posts
I heard that you have finished that build. Will you put down a numbered list in first/last post of all the mods u did, please ? :)

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I'll do a list of mods soon.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

Attachments

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
that one rear end shot of the hatch reminds me a lot of why I like black civics so much, it really cleans up the design.
always like having a monotone look and black achieves it somewhat, now its just matte black and gloss black.

·
Registered
382 Posts
see you've already removed the rear window lip from the wifey's car!

just a question...do you not like tinted windows? with all the mods you do...figured that would be one of them.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
see you've already removed the rear window lip from the wifey's car!

just a question...do you not like tinted windows? with all the mods you do...figured that would be one of them.
It was next on the agenda but Mrs Deathklok didn't want tinted windows.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
First hand wash and center console Carbon Fiber trim.Now I realize the Hatchback has a few more HP but stock this car is a lot faster than my EXT when it was stock.Really digging the Paddle shifters too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
really looking nice hatch!!!!!!!!!
glad you like it!!!!!
turbo nice!
keeping this one stock?exept from the vtuner 2
i

·
Registered
228 Posts
First hand wash and center console Carbon Fiber trim.Now I realize the Hatchback has a few more HP but stock this car is a lot faster than my EXT when it was stock.Really digging the Paddle shifters too.
Sport manual mode with the paddles is fun!!! Shows as "SM1" on the dash when starting in 1st gear.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Weathertech digital fit mats today for the Hatchback.I put some Carbon Fiber trim on the vents last week.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Installed on the Hatchback the PRL intake tube and AFE dry hi-flow air filter.Installed the Siri Moto front strut brace.Working on a Ktuner custom calibration right now.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Screenshot of a datalog of the Sport calibration.Intake air temps are really high at 96 degrees F,timing at WOT near redline are -2 and TC Boost is peaking at 22 Psi.We originally thought that the EXT calibration would be able to be recreated with no revisions but the Hatchbacks same 1.5 engine is not so alike.Notice peak Boost is hitting 22 PSI.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Deathkloks EX-T Sedan Build and Hatchback build.

I'm seriously considering a Mishimoto intercooler.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I'm seriously considering a Mishimoto intercooler.
Again just curious but why the mishimoto over the injen or soon to be released PRL one?
I have the Mishimoto intake on my EXT and the quality is top notch.I guess I tend to be brand loyal.But I guess I'd also consider the PRL.But ultimately if they did tests that compared the three of them I'd choose the part that performed the best.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the Mishimoto intake on my EXT and the quality is top notch.I guess I tend to be brand loyal.But I guess I'd also consider the PRL.But ultimately if they did tests that compared the three of them I'd choose the part that performed the best.
This is exactly what I am waiting on as well. I have heard great things about the injen cooler but I know PRL is coming out with one. For now I am just planning to go PRL stage 1 since I don't have a ktuner and once I can afford one do the other parts with a tune.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts