10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm on the market for a second vehicle I'm looking at the civic hatchback sport but wen I compare the lx and the sport the trunk is smaller in the sport ( exhaust ). And in my case this is a problem cause I have 2 dog ( rotterman and a lab ) any one bring there dog is a hatchback?? any pics?..
my second choice is the hrv because for more room. :) thanks

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The Civic hatchback may fit your two dogs if you fold down the rear seats, but they most likely won't fit in the trunk alone.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I can't seem to get mr horse fit in any of my Hondas.His head hits the roof in the front seat of my 16 Sedan but he gets a lot of attention.He loves the car rides though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Every summer we have two local dogs you see quite a bit, one is in a motorcycle sidecar and the other has his head sticking out of a sunroof. Both wear goggles.

·
Registered
13 Posts
From my understanding I just thought the only difference was the Sport didn't have the spare tire due to the dual exhaust, just a repair kit. I tried to post a pic of my dog in the EX Hatch since I took one last week when he was enjoying all the extra space but since I am so new it won't allow me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
From my understanding I just thought the only difference was the Sport didn't have the spare tire due to the dual exhaust, just a repair kit. I tried to post a pic of my dog in the EX Hatch since I took one last week when he was enjoying all the extra space but since I am so new it won't allow me.
How big is your dog? Does he fit with the seats up or folded down?

·
Registered
13 Posts
How big is your dog? Does he fit with the seats up or folded down?
For my American Eskimo I think it would be too tight for him to be in there with the seats up. It would work but he would be restricted. Here are some photos, seats are down.

EDIT: It seems the photos aren't showing, at least for me. Not sure what is going on!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys! I'm on the market for a second vehicle I'm looking at the civic hatchback sport but wen I compare the lx and the sport the trunk is smaller in the sport ( exhaust ). And in my case this is a problem cause I have 2 dog ( rotterman and a lab ) any one bring there dog is a hatchback?? any pics?..
my second choice is the hrv because for more room. :) thanks
I have 2 larger dogs and I can fit both in at the same time. My hound is a little to tall to stand straight up, but it works for a being a smaller vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Barrier between hatchback and car

I am looking into getting the BuschWhacker Barrier for back seat. I think the 50 inch should work. I have 2 small dogs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts