10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So when i turn my volume past 10 the left side tweeter make a very faint crackling noise on when there is a higher pitched noise. I was wondering is this covered under warranty, since i did not blow the speaker on purpose?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Definitely a warranty item, I would be surprised if they don't.

For some people this might be their excuse to go aftermarket, I know I would, it's a typical practice of mine to upgrade the speakers and tweeters. Sometimes even adding a subwoofer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i was thinking to go aftermarket but i have no idea what is good and bad and i dont feel like searching on the internet for hours...any suggestions???

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi guys,

So when i turn my volume past 10 the left side tweeter make a very faint crackling noise on when there is a higher pitched noise. I was wondering is this covered under warranty, since i did not blow the speaker on purpose?

Thanks!
Same thing happens to mine, their solution was to turn down the bass :(

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Certain songs with heavy bass seems to make the speakers vibrate including the ones in the rear of the car. So far no fix has been issued to them yet but maybe @HondaCustSvc would know. Has there been any solution to this problem yet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts