10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe what a dust-magnet the dark blue is. Should have got silver. Is there an anti-static coating?

·
Registered
66 Posts
If its truly just dust and doesn't contain other particles (sand, etc), I have used a California Car duster on my darker vehicles in the past with success.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, you can dust a car off in like a minute or two with one. Much faster than any wash. I used one all the time back when I had a dark burgundy car that I never drove in rain and I hardly ever had to wash it.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Anyone ever tried using a swiffer duster on the exterior of their car? I always have a lot of those.
There's one specifically for cars that helps with clearing larger areas like the hood, they go as wide as half the average car hood.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That's why you'll want to use the one designed for automotive use since chances are it has fibers that won't scratch. Pricing of them probably reflects this too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Original-California-Duster-Wooden-Handle/dp/B001GP78RG/ref=sr_1_6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1450285463&sr=1-6&keywords=california+duster[/ame]

Have one myself, and it works great. Only use it for removing pollen on an other wise clean car.

·
Registered
991 Posts
"We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Is this item easy to find? Looks like it has been around for a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts