10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've been looking at the 2016+ Civic Si sedan now for more than 2 months now and have decided its up at one of the top choices for my first car. I have also discovered I have a better liking towards tuned cars than most other cars, making me eager to do tune cars. Being a little new to the civic platform, I cannot decide what modifications i should probably do first on my car. Please if there's any helpful people or people who own an Si sedan, thread suggestions for me. I will take all of them into consideration.

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Good choice on the SI. The car is still new so the availability of parts is still growing every month. The most popular upgrades are intake, down-pipe, and a tuner. I suggest a tuner be the first mod as it helps make the most out of all the other Mods. A flashpro from Hondata is a good example of this.

If you want some more reads on the cars in general I offer up our blogs as a resource for some information.

https://www.27won.com/blog-group/

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have any more questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much Vincent! I will make sure to keep note of you suggestions when or if I'm buying the car (Saving up enough money as we speak). I will come back with any questions if they come up along the way

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can certainly agree with that with you guys over at CARiD! I'll make sure to save up some money for a pair of custom rims. Thank you for the advice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys...another good mod is adding a front strut tower bar. I got mine from pro civic.com ... they have the SriMoto phase 2 bars for $109. They do make a noticeable difference when cornering, especially in sport mode. The installation took about 15 mins.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My new 2019 Honda Civic Mods

Hello folks, Just got my new 2019 Honda Civic Si and New Hondata Flashpro FINALLY ready and updated for 19's!!Fujimoto Flex Fuel kit, new FX 200 clutch kit, street catted down pipe, front pipe with invidia r400 genesis exhaust. Next purchase is intercooler...Just wondering what else anyone recommends to take down a Type R?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts