10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am/my sister is the proud owner of a 2016 Aegean Blue Honda Civic Sedan EX-T with black cloth interior.

I have a bunch of goodies coming in, will post pics of new mods soon ;)

-Full PanaFlex Nano Ceramic tint 32% all around - completed
-Red Honda Emblems (coming soon)
-Turbo badging (coming soon)
-HIDs 6k lowbeam and 3k fog lights (coming soon)
-Wind deflectors (coming soon)
-Carbon Fiber license plate frame (coming soon)
-White LED bulbs (coming soon)

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi BSW, Welcome to the family. Love the color of your ride. Always nice to have goodies in the mail !

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey welcome to the forums ! Congrats to you guys on pulling the trigger and grabbing that gorgeous 10th. Can't wait to see when everything gets installed ! Any long term mod plans ? Upping the turbo, etc ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey welcome to the forums ! Congrats to you guys on pulling the trigger and grabbing that gorgeous 10th. Can't wait to see when everything gets installed ! Any long term mod plans ? Upping the turbo, etc ?
To be honest, this will most likely remain stock as far as internals go, just a couple exterior mods to be different than the others, maybe some coil overs and rims in the future but my sister, she is mainly driving this and my dad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi BSW, Welcome to the family. Love the color of your ride. Always nice to have goodies in the mail !
Thanks! I wish I had this color for my 2007 Honda Civic SI coupe. But I have the Nighthawk Black Pearl.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Great choice of color but one downside with those darker colors is they can show scratches (even the small ones) more than a lighter color. Just something to look for over time. Good washing techniques can help in not having those scratches appear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great choice of color but one downside with those darker colors is they can show scratches (even the small ones) more than a lighter color. Just something to look for over time. Good washing techniques can help in not having those scratches appear.
I know, I have black cars, but I do use a foam wash usually to lift the dirt first. :crying:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Color!!! Yea I'm thinking about getting my Tints to 30% next couple weeks. I just love this new look for the Civic!!! hahaha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red Badges are here!

I got my red H badges and RDX turbo badge! Looks so awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks really good. With the amount of these Civic's on the road and with how sporty they've become, and with how many people are away of that, i'm sure you'll be getting a lot of questions on the street!
I already get people hitting me up everywhere about where to get the badges from, so happy with how it turned out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts