10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Floor mats?

26K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  brett 
#1 ·
What's up guys! I'm looking for some nice carpeted floor mats for the '16 civic touring 4 door. Any avenues I can be pointed to? Thx

#8 ·
Lloyds Mats could be an option:
http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/78A4395A0A0.aspx

That's an authorized dealer (one of many) and according to their configurator, they make them for the 2016 Civic 4 Door. I think I might call them tomorrow if I get a chance to confirm this. I ordered a set of mats for my Vette and they are very nice:

#10 ·
Years ago Honda offered a nice thick carpet mat with rubber spikes just like the ones pictured above. I believe 2004 had them. My 2010 had carpet ones with a cheap back and I ordered the All Weather due to New England winters. My 2016 came with the cheapest carpet liners as I call it. Not a true mat. One way Honda has cut cost to offer more technology. First accessory purchase was the high wall mats which are great. Hopefully in time, more aftermarket companies will offer mats. We did look into weather tech, but in November and December when we bought, they did not carry them. Please let us know if you find any, we'd love them for Summer and Fall in New England.

#16 ·
+1 Ive had the husky in my si since july and they are great just as good as weather tech but a little cheaper. Plus they still have lifetime warranty and im not biased at all ive only used weather tech in the past but didnt feel like spending almost $200 on floor mats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.