10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Berkeley, CA, where it seems that half the population drives Hondas.

I'm looking forward to buying a '16 RR or *** Touring. I'm still deciding on the color.

I've previously owned two Accords and two Civics and loved them all. I started with an '85 Graphite Gray Accord HB and then moved on to '95 Civic EX Coupe 5-speed that lasted for 220K+ miles before I sold it (the original clutch gave out at 180K). It had only one minor mechanical problem, ever. After those came a 4-D Accord and then another Civic Coupe which was recently totaled by a high-speed rear-end collision.

I was just a few hours from closing the deal on a 2016 Accord EX-L when I stumbled across an online article about the '16 Civic. It stopped me flat. It seemed to offer everything I wanted and needed for several thousand less—and many hundred in insurance payments over the life of the vehicle.

So now I'm just twiddling my thumbs until SF Honda—my preferred dealer—gets its stock. But I'm getting very tired of borrowing my wife's Corolla.

·
Registered
959 Posts

I'm looking forward to buying a '16 RR or *** Touring. I'm still deciding on the color.

I've previously owned two Accords and two Civics and loved them all. I started with an '85 Graphite Gray Accord HB and then moved on to '95 Civic EX Coupe 5-speed that lasted for 220K+ miles before I sold it (the original clutch gave out at 180K). It had only one minor mechanical problem, ever. After those came a 4-D Accord and then another Civic Coupe which was recently totaled by a high-speed rear-end collision.

I was just a few hours from closing the deal on a 2016 Accord EX-L when I stumbled across an online article about the '16 Civic. It stopped me flat. It seemed to offer everything I wanted and needed for several thousand less—and many hundred in insurance payments over the life of the vehicle.

So now I'm just twiddling my thumbs until SF Honda—my preferred dealer—gets its stock. But I'm getting very tired of borrowing my wife's Corolla.
hey welcome to the forum!! Who isn't tired of the Corolla LOL ;) do your people at the dealership have any idea when they'll be getting stock in?

·
Registered
991 Posts

November 4th was the day that dealers were supposed to receive them. Did you hear anything today?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts