10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member.

Hello guys. Thank you for accepting me. I got a CIVIC 2.0 LXR 2014, here in Brazil. I am interested to hear news on the turbo model. The Panel of two floors, will it end?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I don't think I've hear much about a CIVIC 2.0 LXR Turbo version but if you're referring to the two tiered dashboard, it won't be available in the new 10th Gen civic.

·
Registered
959 Posts
New Member.

Hello guys. Thank you for accepting me. I got a CIVIC 2.0 LXR 2014, here in Brazil. I am interested to hear news on the turbo model. The Panel of two floors, will it end?

hello and welcome to the forum! Yes the double deck dash will go away for the 10th generation. We have engine information around here somewhere... http://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum/9-10th-gen-civic-general-discussion-forum/2777-engine-option-confirmed-2-0l-na-1-5l-turbo.html

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Yea, double deck dash won't be in the next-gen Civic. We should get a lot more information on the next-gen Civic in September as we are expecting the Civic to debut there.

Stay tuned...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Apparently this is what the 10th generation civic interior looks like. While the two tier dash is gone we'll probably get heads up display which will help with additional display of vital information:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Alot of automakers are tilting the center stack toward the driver. Even the current civic center stack is tilted slightly toward the driver. It helps with ergonomics. On the 8th gen, some of the buttons were hard to reach because it wasn't tilted, and because it swept so high up to the top of the dash. I can't wait till the sedans are on lots so i can go sit in one and see how things feel and look. (my local dealer is biggest in the midwest and east coast so they will be one of the first to get the new civics when they're on sale). I might even test one of each engine just to see how they feel and sound even though the coupe is what im waiting for. Surprisingly the slight weight difference between the coupe and sedan does make a noticeable difference.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Not sure exactly what you are referring to here. That digital instrument cluster looks awesome though. Almost makes me feel like it's from Speed Racer.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Not sure exactly what you are referring to here. That digital instrument cluster looks awesome though. Almost makes me feel like it's from Speed Racer.
Thats the CRZ gauge cluster, i think he was hinting that the gauge cluster in the new civic could be a similar setup that combines digital and analog gauges

1 - 11 of 11 Posts