10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the front floor mats are the same as the sedan???? Want to order the WeatherTechs and they do not list the hatch yet.....

Thanks, just got a sport today, pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
before you leave the dealership....could you ask to try a sedan mat in your car and see if they actually fit? i mean, since you are already there and all...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Either what @fear24 said, or just contact WeatherTech directly and ask their customer service. They seem to respond pretty promptly or even give them a quick call. Better to hear it from the source directly

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I actually checked the part number for the OEM all weather mats and both list the same number just the coupe is different so weathertech's should match the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked up my Civic hatch sport 6MT (polished metal metallic) a week ago (LOVE IT!). It was a sloppy Wisconsin day so at the dealer I got the honda all season high wall floor mats. The dealer matched the lowest price on line. Look great fit great, glad I got them right away!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got the dealer to throw in the civic weather mats and cargo tray, though i should have asked for the high wall ones. They fit very nice and and i had Weather Tech before, and I didn't like the small grooves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts