10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yesterday on the SEMA show floor we got our first look in the metal at a fully accesorized 2016 FC1 Civic Sedan.

Through Honda Accesories consumers will be able to choose anything from fog lights to first aid kits, but what Honda showed us yesterday concerns the pretty bits.

Visually Honda added an Aero kit, chrome door trim and 17-inch alloys to the Rallye Red FC1 Touring Sedan. Inside they added high wall all-season floor mats, blue LED console lighting, a wireless phone charger and illuminated door sills.

In total Honda tacked on $4,000 worth of accessories. If you're interested the full list is available courtesy our friends at College Hill Honda. Check out those spoilers yo...

• Aero Kit: front underbody spoiler, side underbody spoiler, rear underbody spoiler (MSRP: $1,477)
  • High Wall All-Season Floor Mats (MSRP: $155)
  • Wireless Cell Phone Charger (MSRP: $305)
  • Console Lighting, Blue LEDs (MSRP: $250)
  • Illuminated Door Sill Trim, Blue LEDs (MSRP: $290)
  • Chrome Lower Door Trim (MSRP: $285)
  • 17-inch Alloy Wheels (MSRP: $1,196)

·
Registered
98 Posts
After looking at this some more, those wheels are even worse than the oems on all trims. These look like something you would buy at some ghetto rim shop.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Any accessories installed by the dealer at the time of purchase are covered under the warranty as well.
what if I get something from the catalog post purchase. Say I go in 2 months after delivery and want a spoiler and aerokit? (for example)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
what if I get something from the catalog post purchase. Say I go in 2 months after delivery and want a spoiler and aerokit? (for example)
Not sure if there is a time frame... i would assume yes, it'd be covered as long as honda does the install... not sure if that starts a sub warranty for those items or if they only go the remainder of the warranty on the car.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Keep in mind that it is SEMA, and by SEMA standards this Civic is really conservative. I am not much a fan of the chrome door handles, and the lower door trim I like, but not in chrome. The bits on the mirrors look nice though.

It's also nice to see a number of pictures of the new Civic that are in real life.

·
Registered
165 Posts
what's up with all the need for chrome
I just don't get it
it breaks down the sporty looking aspects of the car

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
For $1200, those wheels aren't worth it at all, instead I rather put that money to aftermarket wheels, even if it's a used set in good condition.

·
Registered
441 Posts
you know, Rallye Red is really an ugly paint... or maybe it's just on the civic, but something just looks so wrong...
I think it is looking a bit too cherry red. It should either go a little deeper, or something... Perhaps more metallic. I'm not sure, but it's not the best shade of red that I have seen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts