· Premium Member
Yesterday on the SEMA show floor we got our first look in the metal at a fully accesorized 2016 FC1 Civic Sedan.
Through Honda Accesories consumers will be able to choose anything from fog lights to first aid kits, but what Honda showed us yesterday concerns the pretty bits.
Visually Honda added an Aero kit, chrome door trim and 17-inch alloys to the Rallye Red FC1 Touring Sedan. Inside they added high wall all-season floor mats, blue LED console lighting, a wireless phone charger and illuminated door sills.
In total Honda tacked on $4,000 worth of accessories. If you're interested the full list is available courtesy our friends at College Hill Honda. Check out those spoilers yo...
- Aero Kit: front underbody spoiler, side underbody spoiler, rear underbody spoiler (MSRP: $1,477)
- High Wall All-Season Floor Mats (MSRP: $155)
- Wireless Cell Phone Charger (MSRP: $305)
- Console Lighting, Blue LEDs (MSRP: $250)
- Illuminated Door Sill Trim, Blue LEDs (MSRP: $290)
- Chrome Lower Door Trim (MSRP: $285)
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels (MSRP: $1,196)