10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Gloss Black Front Grill replacement

36K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Deathklok 
#1 ·
#7 · (Edited)
Bought this grill today,its plastic with carbon fiber design.Its a overlay that doesn't require the bumper to come off.$159.00 on eBay.

Attachments

Reactions: hwaibel
#14 ·
Don't see why a dealer wouldn't install on a purchased vehicle. Billable tech hours are billable tech hours. Could be a bit of an argument over if its completely reversible (which it is) or not as far as a lease goes. Maybe you could work out an agreement where you keep the parts and pay the return to OEM labor at the end of the lease. Or find a shop to do it twice for the same price as dealer install. Depends on if you know a guy.

#15 ·
I did call to ask about this. The answer I got was that they will do it however, since it is not a 'listed' feature, I would need to return it back to stock when I gave it back. To me, it doesn't make sense to buy it, have them change it, then in 3 years change it back and be left with the part that I will have no use for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.