10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well...I'm a bit of an ACURA nut... but...April 22nd is my wifes birthday and I treated her to a brand new 2016 Civic EX.

Was a bit torn between turbo or not...but she wants to keep this baby for a good 10yrs and I was a bit skeptical on turbo longevity and maintenance needs.

I took it for a drive last night and wow, they reallllllly refined this...it is amazing. My wife previously had a 2006 model... after 10yrs, we sold it and it was completely trouble-free.

anyways, looking forward to driving it more.... my RDX has been parked awaiting airbag RECALL parts to be fixed..sigh....

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
You can just borrow your wife's civic while you're waiting for the RDX airbag recall.

Maybe end up having a his and hers civic. :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Didn't Acura offer you a loaner or rental to have while waiting for recall parts to come in? I think at the very least they should be paying for a loaner, after all it's their problem, not something you caused.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ yes correct... ACURA arranged to give me a free rental: 2015 Jeep Compass. I already got a call yesterday from the dealership advising that parts are now available and that I can bring in the RDX to get fixed on April 30th.

some interior shots of the Civic:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts