10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any after market exhausts for the hatch sport? I haven't seen anything with the center dual exhaust.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ARK Performance has designed one (waiting on production) and I heard Apexi was looking for a car to test fit earlier this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys I have the 2017 sport and am loving it the first upgrade I did was exhaust system and it sounds great go check out my YouTube channel of the car for uploads https://youtu.be/JlMuv6BRfMo you won't regret it i promise
it's straight piped exhaust YouTube name is frosty steve

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
hey guys I have the 2017 sport and am loving it the first upgrade I did was exhaust system and it sounds great go check out my YouTube channel of the car for uploads https://youtu.be/JlMuv6BRfMo you won't regret it i promise
it's straight piped exhaust YouTube name is frosty steve
forget about that....go back to stock!!!! youre losing to much power without a tune......our cars are very smart and very complexe at the same time...your in boosted car here...not an r18......sorry........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Magnaflow just came out with one for the Sport Hatchback. I can't post the link because I am a noob here but look on their website. It looks sick

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I've seen discount codes for the EXT version I'll see if I can find one for the Sport version.MagnaFlow makes great exhausts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is the magnaflow back-ordered or just not done yet?? I would imagine if it was back ordered then someone would have a pic of theres installed already?

I will hopefully purchase mine on 7/22 when they come back in stock.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello, go to procivic.com they have one for Civic sport, but it will cost you around $850. I have to say, its does look good
What brand? Magnaflow is not in stock for at least a few more weeks and no one else has anything out of prototype yet. And you can get Magnaflow cheaper than that.......;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
What ever happened to brands like Spoon, back in the day they had some great products out for our Hondas but now the story has changed, almost like they went bankrupt or are just focused on racing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts