10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! My name is Joe, I come from the Philippines but I am currently based in Bangkok, Thailand. It is my first time purchasing a civic, and a honda as well. My previous experience with cars have been Fords, BMWs, and Benz. But seeing the beautiful new civic I finally made the jump. Looking forward to learning a bunch of new things from you all, and hopefully I would be able to share a few from myself as well. :D

Regards,
Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
I own a Sensing HAtch in US. Love the drive and just changed factory oil to Honda 0w-20 FS(says on the receipt but came out of pump not bottles) (same formula so I can extend break-in and avoid engine hot spots). Only 6k miles but experience without any errors or faults.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, Joe! I've been to Bangkok - great city! I will be coming to Thailand next year as well :) Do you mind posting some pictures? My friend from DSRLeasing also did a jump from BMW to Civic and he is not regretting his decision at all :)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Apologies in advance, but whenever I hear that someone is from Thailand I always think of this:

Confucius say: man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
114 Posts
What I think of is

1. The song, 1 night in Bangkok. "you'll find a god in every golden temple"
2. Sagat from street fighter "tiger..tiger..tiger..<tiger kick>.."

·
Premium Member
238 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, Joe! I've been to Bangkok - great city! I will be coming to Thailand next year as well :) Do you mind posting some pictures? My friend from DSRLeasing also did a jump from BMW to Civic and he is not regretting his decision at all :)
I'm picking up the car tomorrow from the dealership as it just arrived yesterday, and I'm waiting on the accessories to be added first. The dealerships here in Thailand have loads of promotions which allows you to choose from several additional accessories for free :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts