10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and say hi.
I'm originally from Dallas Texas where I spent most of my life, but the military has landed me in New Mexico for a few years. Thankfully there's a Honda dealer here in the middle of nowhere that has already put my name down for a Type R!

I've owned two Hondas before, a 2001 H22 Prelude and a 2010 FA5. Prelude was definitely my favorite... Such a great car.
Anyways, I plan to be pretty active on these forums so I guess ill see you around!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The gen of prelude before yours was also one of my favorites, especially since it wasn't nearly as common as the gen you had and it aged well for its design.

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome to the boards, thats got to be at least 2 years wait for a 10th gen CTR?
That was what i believe is the timeline Honda/Acura has went by in the past. Although it will be a while, at least along the way we'll get a clearer sense of what it will be like... starting with 10th gen production models that sit below the Type R

·
Registered
959 Posts
That was what i believe is the timeline Honda/Acura has went by in the past. Although it will be a while, at least along the way we'll get a clearer sense of what it will be like... starting with 10th gen production models that sit below the Type R
The Si won't be a slouch. They're saying 1.5T, meaning if Honda overbuilds as usual plenty of upward potential with tunes. ;):D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great to have you here on the forum!

New Mexico isn't that far from Texas so at least you can still see people over the state line from time to time and the weather is basically the same.

When are you supposed to get your Type R in? Do you have a time frame yet?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Great to have you here on the forum!

New Mexico isn't that far from Texas so at least you can still see people over the state line from time to time and the weather is basically the same.

When are you supposed to get your Type R in? Do you have a time frame yet?
c'mon you know they're not available here...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts