10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just check the air in all the tires and recalibrate it, after you add air if needed. You may have a nail in one of your tires. A dealership should check it for free charge to fix it if it’s a nail and if it’s just low on air and they add air they may just do it for free

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello everyone,

Do our Civic come with 2 year free service?
My car shows Low Tire Pressure, If I make appointment with the Service Center, will they charge me for the service?

[email protected]
Don't ruin your good investment that you worked so hard for. I know dealing with a dealership can be a struggle but you have to care for your investment. A dealer might do it for free where as a shop will nickle and dime you. make the dealer pay and take it there, they overcharged you during purchase, be bold and save and rescue you investment!

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I bought my car it did the same thing two days after I got it I just called up the dealer and explained that the tire isn?t flat and the pressure is where it needed to be, by what the owners manual said they told me to bring it up there and just re calibrated the sensor I was in and out 10 mins no charge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts