10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gd Day All,

Just Purchased my 2017 EX SEDAN (Blk) and wanted to order some Fogs and LEDs for it. I was looking into the LED Kit from (ProTuningLab) ? does anybody have this kit..? or guide me on what to look for..? Im looking for that bright White clean look.

Thanks Much. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gd Day All,

Just Purchased my 2017 EX SEDAN (Blk) and wanted to order some Fogs and LEDs for it. I was looking into the LED Kit from (ProTuningLab) ? does anybody have this kit..? or guide me on what to look for..? Im looking for that bright White clean look.

Thanks Much. :)
Does your currently have fogs? If not, youll need the full kit with wiring as none is there. I have the Morimoto XB LED direct replacement set and they are awesome. Can't speak for the pro tuning labs stuff, but morimoto makes some of the best lighting out there

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does your currently have fogs? If not, youll need the full kit with wiring as none is there. I have the Morimoto XB LED direct replacement set and they are awesome. Can't speak for the pro tuning labs stuff, but morimoto makes some of the best lighting out there
Hey, Thanks for replying..But NO it doesn't have FOGS..so im looking for a KIT and ran into that one from Pro Tuning Lab..which I want to replace my BULBS as well to a Clean Look (Bright Whites..or Something)..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts